The Real Estate + Construction sector is becoming an increasingly strategic area.
The creation of dedicated real estate departments in many companies has become a major asset to create value and financial performance.
Professionals in these markets are adapting and making changes in their businesses to cope with these rapid developments.
In this constantly evolving market, Commercial Real Estate project (asset management, arbitration, development) are becoming ever more cross-sector and multidisciplinary.
Most often, real estate directors are now part of the Executive Committee and interacts with other key department in the company: Purchasing, Finance, Legal and Corporate. They are also involved in new fields of activities such as corporate social responsibility (CSR) ), the well-being of employees at work, innovation and relationships with public authorities.
In a nutshell!
We support our clients in recruiting for a variety of roles, regardless of the level of seniority and area of expertise required.
Some typical positions:
• Design and Implementation: Architect Engineer, Delegated Project Management (DPM), Project Management Assistance (PMA), Project Manager (PM)
• Programme Director
• Director of Operations
• Director of Innovation and Sustainable Development
• Real Estate Project Manager
• Commercial Real Estate: Technical Due Diligence, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying
• New occupations, both physical and digital: Building services (building management), Community Management (of customer events)
• Niche occupations undergoing rapid change: Investment + Capital Markets – Residential (serviced residences, managed residences, senior residences, co-living, hotels, etc.) retail and offices
• Financial property management: Asset management, marketing, and development in interaction with other company functions (Purchasing, General Services, Finance, Business, and Legal)
We provide sound advice for our clients in Commercial Real Estate: End-Users, Service Providers (transaction management, leasing, project management, property management, and valuation & advisory) and Property Services specialists.
Their challenges are either operational, linked to the development of “retail” networks and the management of branch properties, or “corporate”, on QHSE issues, workspace layout, premises administration, facilities management, and employee work organisation (Flex Office).
Their organisational dimension now takes on a new meaning with the rise in remote working since COVID.