Our ESG and impact consultants are trusted recruitment professionals who share your ambition: to live better as a society, within the 9 planetary boundaries.
At the heart of building a more environmentally sustainable economy, organisations have identified the strong need to hire talents with brand new skillsets. Based in Central London, we help companies reach their sustainability targets by recruiting ESG professionals for them. Our expertise spans all sectors and all hierarchy levels.
When a company embarks on an environmental and social transition all areas of the organisation are impacted.
Whether our client is a financial institution or a manufacturing company, our ESG recruitment consultants have an edge in identifying talents with the best mix of personality, experience and skills.
In a nutshell!
CSR roles may be global or very specific. Our expertise spans a large array of roles.
Typical positions may be:
• Strategy & Consulting: Consultant, Chief impact officer, Finance director, CSR director, Chief sustainability officer
• Human Resources: Diversity and inclusion manager, Director of training
• Sustainable finance, responsible finance, impact finance or green finance: Impact investment manager, Climate risk specialist, Carbon market analyst
• Energy transition: Agroforestry manager, Renewable energy director
• Circular Economy: Eco-design engineer, R&D manager
• Responsible purchasing and value chain: Supply chain manager, Logistics and transport director
• Social and Solidarity Economy: CFO, HR Director, Marketing and communication director
• Utopia for Realists and Humankind: a hopeful history by Rutger Bregman
• Drawdown: The Most Comprehensive Plan Ever Proposed to Reverse Global Warming by Paul Hawkens
• Doughnut Economic by Kate Raworth
• Cradle to Cradle by Michael Braungart and William McDonough
• Limits to Growth and Thinking in Systems by Donella Meadows
• Reinventing organizations by Frédéric Laloux