After a spectacular year in 2022, the success of the Luxury + Lifestyle sector is expected to continue in the years to come. And even if the forecasts predict a slowdown in growth, all categories of this market will benefit.
The Luxury sector is a market supplying high-end products and services to a demanding clientele. It is characterised by the exclusivity of a unique and differentiated offer and the experience it provides.
Luxury + Lifestyle are also synonymous with artisan skills, expertise and tradition, inherited from a wealth of prestigious past creations. Luxury products made from fine materials are often handcrafted by skilled artisans.
The luxury sector is ultimately defined by its global market. Internationalisation is, therefore, an important challenge for luxury brands, which must adapt their marketing strategy to each local market while remaining true to the traditional values and excellence that characterise this exceptional sector.
In a nutshell!
We support our clients in recruiting for a variety of roles, regardless of the level of seniority and area of expertise required.
• SME Manager for a Luxury craft brand
• Director of development for a magazine dedicated to the arts
• Administrator for a museum
• Publisher for a design publishing house
• Photographic agent for a global group
• Architect for an architecture and design agency
• Workshop manager for a living heritage company
• Marketing product manager for an international luxury group
• Scenographer for a production company
• Sponsorship manager for a group of museums
• E-Commerce and digital manager for an expert brand
• Shoe stylist for a designer house – Development director for a specialist communications agency
• Art buyer for a French luxury brand
• Communications Director for an architectural firm
• Architecture & Heritage Team for a luxury hotel group
• General Manager for a construction group – Building renovation
• Heritage architect for an arts and crafts company
As the luxury sector is extremely multifaceted, it is customary to distinguish luxury products from the luxury experience (Bain&Company).
Consequently, Luxury products (watches, handbags, jewellery, etc.), Cars, Hotels, Wines and spirits, Gastronomy, Equipment and materials, Art, Private jets and yachts, Cruises and specialist Media are listed.
The organisations involved are also extremely diverse. We work with Large Luxury Groups, whether listed on the stock exchange or not, as well as for SMEs and ISEs. We also support the interior design and architecture sector, artists and craftspeople and other micro-businesses.