Publié le 11 May 2023
We’re #hiring a new Managing Director in Accrington, England
Mind Partners UK is a boutique Executive Search firm with offices in London and Paris. We are now partnering with GYMNOVA, a global leader and manufacturer in Gymnastic Equipment to find their Managing Director for the UK.
As a Managing Director for GYMNOVA UK, you will provide leadership and management skills to ensure the success of their business. You will oversee the team’s missions and business operations to grow the organisation.
You will develop and implement strategic plans and company policies.
Your role will include working with stakeholders and helping to advance the company’s interests with external parties.
You will manage a team of 14 people including sales, logistics, technicians for installation and support.
- Defines, develops and implements the company’s business strategies
- Reports frequently on strategic issues/ decisions to Managing Director of Gymnova
- Creates, executes and controls the performance of comprehensive business plans and budgets
- Establishes internal company policies, procedures and legal protocols
- Oversees the investments, business ventures and financial stability of the company
- Establishes long-lasting relationships with, partners, local authorities and regulators
- Represents the company at public events and important gymnastics competitions
- Oversees employment, professional development and employee performance activities
- Creates a company culture and monitoring its adoption
- Manages the team in the respect of the Group Values
- Degree in areas such as finance, business administration, law and business management with more than 10 years’ experience within an international manufacturing company
- Proven record of success in a senior management role
- In-depth knowledge of the company’s industry and ability to identify and attract talented employees
- Extensive knowledge of financial and business management techniques
- Commercial awareness and deep understanding of the factors that influence the company’s business, preferably in B2B
- Ability to balance conflicting interests
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Proficiency in developing and implementing strategic and business plans
- Ability to perform in high-pressure situations
- Good leadership
- Knowledge of the field of Gymnastics is required
- Excellent package with bonus based on sales and financial results.
- Car allowance
- Pension participation (3 %)
- Frequent travels in the UK and occasionally in France
GYMNOVA, part of ABEO Group, is leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of Gymnastic Equipments for B2B. The company was established in 1978 by two former gymnasts and trainers. Gymnova has become the leader in its specialist field for over 40 years.
They are continuously innovating and plays a significant role in the progress of the various disciplines in this sport.