Mind Partners is an Executive search firm with offices in New York, Paris and London. We specialise in retained headhunting for Executives, Senior Management and Experts.
We are now partnering with a unique and disruptive start-up specialising in artwork packaging solutions: the first 100% digital solution, allowing clients to get, in one click, the price of packaging and transport of a fragile object or for artwork anywhere worldwide.
As a US Northeast Business Development and Sales Manager, you will be responsible for identifying business opportunities in your territory and for executing the strategy to grow the business associated with the region.
You are a deal-maker with strong closing skills. You will be in charge of prospecting regional auction houses, primarily in the Northeast region, while building a sales strategy and closing deals.
As a Business Development and Sales Manager, you are accountable for project execution and customer satisfaction as managed by the General Manager. You will lead all aspects of the sales process in your assigned territory while coordinating with other company resources for solution development, implementation, and customer support.
You will report directly to the General Manager.
• With the Senior Management, you will develop, implement and lead business and sales strategies to enable growth,
• Building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions,
• You will grow market shares through new customer acquisition and expansion of existing business,
• You will provide short and long-term forecasts to support revenue, product and planning,
• Using your knowledge of the market and its competitors, you will identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators that will lead to increased profit, and improved customer satisfaction,
• You will identify and initiate relationships with potential partners,
• You will elevate and promote the company brand and image,
• Sales experience within Transport / Logistics / US Auction Houses preferably
• Excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills coupled with an understanding and a thirst for knowledge of tech and digital platforms
• Business Development experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 3–5 years of business development or sales experience in the North-east Region with a good network and track records
• Ability to work remotely in an international environment.
Excellent basic salary + excellent commission structure (car allowance or company car to be defined)
Laptop / Mobile phone will be provided
401K (up to 3%)
Medical Insurance (50%)
Remote role after a 3-month training period
We are hiring: https://lnkd.in/eWDjwrJM